You'll vastly increase your chances of encountering the opposite sex if you step away from your computer and go out into public.
...so I've heard.
You'll vastly increase your chances of encountering the opposite sex if you step away from your computer and go out into public.
...so I've heard.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]Originally posted by Nostromo ecnalabmI:
You'll vastly increase your chances of encountering the opposite sex if you step away from your computer and go out into public.
...so I've heard.
I didn't know about the divorce bud.
Hope everything turns out ok.
You need a woman?! Hell, at least you've actually had one. Big fat, sad, lonely loser over here <points to himself> hasn't even had a first kiss yet.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Just to let you know...I can vibrate.Originally posted by Leegeta:
Ugh, i've seen them, i would never,i'll just stick with some good old porn, and my vibrator.
Well move to Sweden and Ill introduce you to some very fine single females .. [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Y'see how it goes?
You always want what you ain't got......
I'd kill for my own apartment [img]smile.gif[/img]
i am a woman [img]eek.gif[/img] and i feel your pain been there done that on the divorce thing! [img]wink.gif[/img]
What you "want" and what you "need" can be two entirely seperate things. What you need is priorities. What you want is a cheap hooker. [img]wink.gif[/img]
Bookmarks